Conditions Of Hire And Usage Of Bins
- The placement, filling and pickup of bins are under the direct orders and control of the customer, and the customer indemnifies United Waste Services against any loss, damage or injury as a result of the function performed.
- To pay United Waste Services for any equipment lost or stolen, whilst at the customer’s premises or under control, at the rates invoiced by United Waste Services.
- To pay for any damages caused to any equipment, whilst at the customer’s premises or under his/her control, at the rates invoiced by United Waste Services.
- To pay any extra costs, caused to the owner, as a result of overloading or incorrect loading of the bin by the customer, his/her agent or other person(s) whilst the bin is at the customer’s premises or under his/her control.
- United Waste Services will not accept any responsibility for any injury to person or persons, or damage to property belonging to the customer or any other person, arising out of the use of this service, however such injury or damage was caused.
- To pay United Waste Services at rates invoiced by United Waste Services, for any extra costs incurred as a result of United Waste Services or the customer being ordered to remove the bin by a statutory or other authority.
- To ensure that any bin, left unattended in a public place, is adequately covered to avoid material being dislodged, removed or blown out of the bin and will indemnify United Waste Services against any legal actions, damages or costs which may occur or be granted against United Waste Services.
- To indemnify United Waste Services against any liability for damages caused to any driveway, pavement path, kerbing or other surfaces as a result of the function performed.
- Advise United Waste Services of the existence of any pipe, pit, cover or underground services which may be damaged whilst performing the function and to indemnify United Waste Services against any damages to same during such performance, whether or not such advise was given to United Waste Services.
- The placement of the bin to the customer’s verbal or written instructions, at the time of placement or his or her order, will constitute the customer’s acceptance of these conditions should the customer be absent from the premises at the time of delivery of the bin.
- Weight Limits: 2m-2t, 3m-3t, 4m-4t, 6m-6t, 8m-6t, 10m-6t
- Overweight / Overloaded bins will NOT be transported or Overweight / Overloaded charges will apply.
Do not overload bin
Don’t place the following in your skip bin:
- Gas Bottles
Internet Security / Payment Gateway
United Waste Services does not accept responsibility if some or any of your personal details are acquired by hackers or any other unauthorised person or entity. We have made reasonable attempts to make our website secure but we cannot be held accountable for internet security.
Website payments are made via the Commonwealth Bank’s BPoint platform. Whilst all reasonable endeavours are made to ensure your online activities are secure, United Waste Services does not accept liability for any loss that may be suffered by you in relation to charging on your credit card. Please visit bpoint.com.au to view their terms & conditions.
If you don’t feel safe entering private details on the internet you can always make bookings with us via phone.